Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: HELL YEAH, look what I got!

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeah, some of the Japanese releases are very rare, and command high prices. There were a lot more Shoguns (in all the scales) released in Japan. That is an awesome piece!

    Have you seen this page?

    http://www.wildtoys.com/Shogun/index.asp

  2. #22
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    yes I have in fact!
    I would use it as a ref. check. actually forgot about that site. and I did'nt have it bookmarked on the new comp.
    It's there now [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Thanks man!
    any good micro refrence sites? you recomend.
    I know peeker would probably has some.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    *bids on SHoguns* [img]wink.gif[/img]


    killer score, buddy. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    dig the cowboys.

    am terrified as to what you have in store for that poor TT. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Originally posted by Peeker:
    am terrified as to what you have in store for that poor TT. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, it is going to be quite odd, but I think you will like it. I may be going as far as getting the head for the figure chromed, but am waiting to hear a price quote.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LOL thanks man!
    geeze holding out on me with a secret vintage board! how rude! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    so, you are saying that I'm odd?!?

    I can live with that... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gonna be loading up the favs with the vintage sites.
    thanks guys [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Here is a killer site for Micronauts, if you haven't seen it...

    http://www.innerspaceonline.com

  10. #30
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    thanks for that site too [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    how are the Palisades ones? [img]confused.gif[/img] are they worth the pick up?

    sorry for turning your pick up thread into a micronaut/Shogun Warrior discussion thead [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •